? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, November 9, 2009

Fables

One day there was a young mouse. When anyone offered this mouse a job, he would turn it down and say " I am too little and I am not strong enough for the job". The animal accepted his turn down and went away to find someone else. One day there was a huge storm and the mouse village was torn to peices. Everyone had to help, big or small. The mouse relised that he was big and strong enough to work and help others. After the village was repaired the young mouse decided to help and work for the colony.

Moral: Give it a go. You don't relise your own strengths till you have a try at something new.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hi Katie,
I liked how you described how the mouse's thoughts because it was clear for me to undertstand the message.

Rhea said...

That was a realy good story line and the moral came out clearly.I could understand the moral by the end of it as the story describe it well.
I really enjoyed it