? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 24, 2009

Reflection for The Dark Hills Divide

The Dark Hills Divide Reflection-

This term the class had to read; The Dark Hills Divide.

My favourite characters were:

Alexa- Alexa is one of my favourite characters because she is very mature and talanted and also because she helped save Bridewell and finish what Warvold started.

Sebastian- Sebastian is a very interesting character because he is a very sly and clever character but how ever he was sly and clever enough.

At the start of the book, personally I found it hard to follow but once I got into it I thought it was very interesting and detailed.

Score: 8/10

2 comments:

Ms Francis said...

Katie, an informative reflection. You have clearly explained to me your thoughts about the characters. Remember to be detailed in your writing. On the whole, well done!

ZoZo said...

Hey Katie

That is a really good reflection. I think the whole thing shows that you liked the book. Good reflection!

Arizona