Year 7 English-
Term 1-
- Short Stories
- For my short story we had to choose 1 or 2 pictures and write a creative short story about them. My short story was about two people going camping. They went canoeing and got lost from the group and unfortunatly died. The part that I found the hardest was the word limit because I wasn't used to having one because in Junior School we never had one.
Term2-
- "The Silver Donkey"
- When I read the Silver Donkey I really enjoyed it. The book was about a soldier who was blind and he ran away from war. So 2 girls, Marcelle and Coco decdided to help him get home to his sick brother.
- Opinionative Speech
- For the Opinative speech I wrote about " Schools should allow 30mins of excercise per day".
Term3-
- 'The Dark Hills Divide"
- For the book the book The Dark Hills Divide we had to make up an interview with Ganesh or also known as Sebastian. We had to ask questions and answer them, and hopefully un cover an untold mystery.
Term4-
- Introduction to Shakespere
0 comments:
Post a Comment